sexta-feira, 25 de janeiro de 2013

SUSAN KAPUSCINSKI GAYLORD - Livros!

LIVRO-VIVO:
aqui lerás só
o que a tua imaginação projeta
o que a tua inteligência alcança
«The Spirit Books bring together my love of the book and my response to the natural world that we see and the invisible one that lies behind it. I find evidence of that deeper world not in wide vistas and scenes but in small objects that I gather. While I enjoy the expanse of the horizon as I walk along the beach, I am drawn to the scattered piles of shells and driftwood I see on the sand. As I walk down the street on a glorious fall day, I find myself looking down at the fallen stems of the chestnut rather than up at the blazing orange maples. It is in the subtle shifts of browns and grays that I find beauty and resonance.»
SUSAN KAPUSCINSKI GAYLORD

AQUI:
http://www.susangaylord.com/spiritbooks.html

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário